Canberra!
Up up and away on the big silver bird - from 30 to 3 degrees in a few hours. I had to find long pants, a jumper and shoes and socks!
Lauren and Daniel rugged themselves up in thick jackets, gloves and Cossack hats to pick us up and deliver us to Amy and Steves. I grabbed the new new baby and made Judy wait... she lasted 2 seconds before demanding a 'go'.
Anyhow, here we are for a few days, hoping to get to see everyone before we fly out again on Friday.
Lauren and Daniel rugged themselves up in thick jackets, gloves and Cossack hats to pick us up and deliver us to Amy and Steves. I grabbed the new new baby and made Judy wait... she lasted 2 seconds before demanding a 'go'.
Anyhow, here we are for a few days, hoping to get to see everyone before we fly out again on Friday.
Snap of the day
| Thomas Michael Harney Photo: Kathryn Black |
Comments
Post a Comment